NBC4 Champions of Diversity On-Air Job Fair @ Columbus State Community College
315 Cleveland Avenue Center for Workforce Development, 4th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215
DATE AND TIME
Wed, June 13, 2018
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Columbus State Conference Center
315 Cleveland Avenue
Center for Workforce Development, 4th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
ChampionsOfDiversity.org & WCMH NBC4 Columbus, to present a college & professional career fair that provides recruiters the latest in social networking communications and online recruitment technology along with the wide reach of WCMH NBC4 Columbus and the diverse job seeker network of ChampionsOfDiversity.org, Inc. as well as the mostly working and career focused student body of Columbus State Community College, allowing recruiters to connect and communicate in real-time with thousands of diverse Central Ohio job seekers on-line and then setup meetings face-to-face at the live on-site career fair event.
So whether you’re looking to hire candidates in for warehousing, logistics, retail, banking, manufacturing, marketing, technology, media, sales and more, you will find all the best talent on-line and on-site @ Champions Of Diversity On-Air Job Fair Series @ ChampionsOfDiversity.org & NBC4i.com.
TO ACCESS THE ONLINE CAREER FAIR PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
ON-SITE EMPLOYER EXHIBITOR LIST
|Allied Mineral Products|
|Brightview Landscape Services|
|Columbus State Community College|
|Department of Veteran Services|
|Franklin County Job & Family Services|
|Hondros College of Nursing|
|Learning Never Ends|
|Moo Moo Express Car Wash|
|Mount Carmel Health Systems|
|Penske Truck Leasing|
|Sterling Staffing Services|
|The Basement Doctor|
|U.S. Protection Service|
SMART TV CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:Entrants must be 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The contest is open to OHIO residents. only and is void where prohibited by law. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by registering as a job seeker online or onsite at our events
- Prizes:No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of registered jobseekers at time of drawing.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the sponsor. The winner or winners will be contacted via e-mail by the sponsor. The winner will have 48 hours to notify the sponsor and supply mailing address. Champions of Diversity Media shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to check their e-mail during the specified time period, receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Terms: The sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.By entering the sweepstakes you agree to receive e-mails periodically from Champions of Diversity Media and its affiliates. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Champions of Diversity Media and its sponsors and authors for liability, mail loss, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, OHIO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in OHIO as having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.